Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Week 38



How far along? 38 weeks
Baby is the size of: Leek or Pumpkin
Total weight gain: +1lbs  (Total +20.5lbs)
Maternity clothes? Yes and I'm so ready to be back in normal clothing.

Stretch marks? Yes, I have a few on the lower part of my stomach. 
Sleep: I toss and turn a lot and the acid kills me.
Best moment this week? My mom took Jax over the weekend and Mike and I were able to get a lot of stuff done at the house. We set up the kids new dresser and then got a new couch on Monday.
Movement: She doesn't have much room to move around anymore but when she stretches, it looks like an alien in my belly.
Showing? Yes and huge!
Food cravings: Still loving sweets. Don't really have an appetite when it comes to meals but I do love my Jersey Mikes sandwiches.
Things that make me sick: horrible acid after eating but that's about it.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: I would think so. Contractions are happening more and they are painful but no consistency. I thought I was leaking amniotic fluid so we went to the hospital just to find out it was a false alarm.
Symptoms: Really bad heart burn after I eat and randomly throughout the day. Contractions.
Swelling in joints after I'm sleeping. 
My lower back is killing me and when I stand for to long, the top muscle in my stomach feels like it's ripping and I get very out of breath. 
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? Off but I have a beautiful replacement.
Feelings: Emotional, easily stressed and just over being pregnant.
Looking forward to: Christmas!
Oils that are helping: Thieves, Lavender, lemon, peppermint and Myrtle. I'm so thankful for these oils. They have helped me like crazy.











Jaxon:








No comments:

Post a Comment