Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Week 32



How far along? 32 weeks
Baby is the size of: large Jicama or Squash
Total weight gain: +2  (Total +16lbs)
Maternity clothes? Yes, shorts and leggings and I have a couple shirts.
Stretch marks? They are starting. I'm doing everything I can to control them. Wish me luck!
Sleep: Not hard to sleep but having to always pee sucks. It hurts to get out of bed. I'm stiff and my hips hurt.
Best moment this week: My mom took Jax for the weekend so I got to spend time with the Hubby.
Movement: yes, she is a wiggle worm. She also like to push hard which does not feel good.
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: sweets sweets and more sweets.
Things that make me sick: horrible acid after eating.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: Really bad heart burn after I eat and randomly throughout the day. Slight cramps. 
Harder to breathe.
Swelling in my fingers and ankles. 
My lower back is killing me and when I stand for to long, the top muscle in my stomach feels like it's ripping.
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? Off but I ordered a replacement one from an etsy shop.
Feelings: Emotional and easily stressed.
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving 
Oils that are helping: Thieves, Lavender, lemon and peppermint.


























Jax:

He has been really into laying at the bottom of the shower and letting the water hit him.


When I get the chance to snuggle, I take it. It's rare that he will just lay there with me but I sure do love it.




My mom got Jax these things called Ezyroller where you have to move your legs to get it going and turn it. He learned it in a day! He knew how to turn it and pull the break. It was amazing to watch him. She said he was on it for hours. 




No comments:

Post a Comment