Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Week 27




How far along? 27 weeks
Baby is the size of: Rutabaga
Total weight gain: + 3  (Total +13lbs)
Maternity clothes? Yes, shorts and leggings.

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I've been waking up a lot more in the night. Sometimes just to pee and sometimes she is very active and wakes me up. I've also been having horrible dreams.
Best moment this week: Seeing her bounce around like crazy in my belly.
Movement: yes
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: Jersey Mikes sandwiches.
Things that make me sick: nothing really
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: Really bad heart burn after I eat and randomly throughout the day. Having a harder time sleeping now. 
Harder to breathe.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: Emotional and easily stressed.
Looking forward to: doing a 3D ultrasound 
Oils that are helping: thieves and the trio



Jaxon:

Target now sells these cardboard cutouts where the kids can color on them and you can turn them into something. I got the car for Jax and he loved it. He didn't have the patients to color it all but he loved helping me put it together.


Mike was gone Thursday to Friday so Jaxon and I went outside with the monster trucks and played with our neighbors. He loves playing in the dirt with his trucks.


We are now finding out that 3s are the hardest age. It's draining and very emotional for me. He can be so sweet and then not want to listen and whine about everything.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! you look amazing!! It seems (to me) that this has gone by so fast!! Avelyn has been acting CRAY for the past few weeks and I imagine this is just us hitting those "threenagers" faster. Geez!! Hang in there Momma!!!

    ReplyDelete