Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Week 18




How far along? 18 weeks
Baby is the size of: Sweet Potato
Total weight gain: -.5 (total +1.5lbs)
Maternity clothes? Nope. Just wearing a hair tie with my shorts to extend them.

Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Good. I also want to take naps in the morning around 9 or 10am.
Best moment this week: Seeing my belly move from Miss Hensley kicking!!
Movement: Oh yeah! It's only when I'm laying on my back but I'm definitely feeling it more. Mike even put his head on my belly and he could feel her pushing him.
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: Sweets, like skittles. 
Things that make me sick: brushing my teeth still makes me throw up sometimes. Stinky smells and the thought of some foods.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Tired in the morning and sometimes in the afternoons. Very hormonal which makes dealing with a almost 3 year old very hard.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: Tired and hormonal
Looking forward to: Seeing her at our 20week ultrasound.
Oils that are helping: Peppermint, lavender and lemon. Don't know how I ever servived without them. 


Amazing custom shirt by Honey Bee True Co.

JAXON:
Coloring is Jaxon's new favorite thing. He even decided to color on the carpet and on my maternity pillow. 
He loves drawing smiling faces and he can even do a capital "A".

Jax LOVES toy story and he could have every one of the toys if we let him. He has also been obsessed with Finding Nemo and wants to watch it over and over again.


We went down to visit Nana this weekend and we went to the LegoLand aquarium. He loved looking at all the fish and he even found Nemo and Dory! 

Nana bought Jaxon a watch that he is obsessed with! Now he can be just like Luke.



Jax found a Woody hat at Disneyland that he had to have. He even took it to bed with him that night.

Loving his new stroller.



No comments:

Post a Comment