Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Week 17






How far along? 17 weeks
Baby is the size of: Onion
Total weight gain: + 1.5 (total 2lbs)
Maternity clothes? Nope

Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Good when Jaxon doesn't wake up in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week: Feeling her kick for the first time!
Movement: yes!! Very little and not very often but when I was laying down with the computer on my stomach, I could feel her kicking it.
Showing? Oh yeah
Food cravings: not many cravings. I really don't even like to eat.
Things that make me sick: Not eating right away in the morning, stinky stuff and the thought of eating certain foods.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: threw up a couple times this week because I waited too long to eat in the morning. I'm also still getting headaches but not everyday like I was.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: stressed and grumpy when I don't have help with Jax.
Looking forward to: seeing her on the ultrasound and feeling her move again.
Oils that are helping: lavender and peppermint for an amazing massage.



JAXON:

Jax loves his oils and wants to put them on all by himself.
He has now started wanting to take his diaper off but doesn't want to be potty trained. This should be fun.
Drawing has now become Jaxon's favorite thing to do. He LOVES drawing smiley faces and he even did an octopus and a banana (which he didn't mean to do). I also taught him to draw the letter A and he did so well!

Jax got to go to Knott's Berry Farm with his grandparent and cousin while they were in town. He had a blast, and I got a nice little break. 


1 comment:

  1. Totally died over the diaper picture! Hang in there momma!!!

    ReplyDelete