Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Week 14- Hello Second Trimester!



How far along? 14 weeks
Baby is the size of: Lemon
Total weight gain: 1.5lbs (total +1)
Maternity clothes? On and off (just pants)

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: good
Best moment this week: celebrating the 4th of July.
Movement: I'm not sure
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: sweets
Things that make me sick: ketchup, mac&cheese, stinky stuff
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: no
Symptoms: still getting headaches but not as bad and still feeling nauseous throughout the day.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: Sensitive
Looking forward to: feeling real movement.
Oils that are helping: Peppermint, lavender and lemon! 

I'm so happy to finally be in my second trimester! Even though I'm not back to normal, I'm starting to feel my energy come back which is what I need. 

Jaxon:

My darling little boy came up to me and gave me the biggest hug and while doing it he told me, " your my best friend ever". My heart just melted. 






No comments:

Post a Comment