Saturday, July 4, 2015

Week 13



How far along? 13 weeks
Baby is the size of: Peach
Total weight gain: +1lbs (total -.5lbs)
Maternity clothes? Pants- sometimes

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: good but I'm still waking up at 5am
Best moment this week: hearing the heart beat. Jax loved listening to it and he kept saying to my midwife, "that's the baby's heart beat". He's going to be such a good big brother.
Movement: I'm pretty sure I feel her. It's very light but it's different from gas and a muscle twitch.
Showing? Yes
Food cravings: sweets! 
Things that make me sick: any meats, sticky stuff, Mac & cheese... Most food except junk food and veggies. Weird... I know.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: still violently throwing up when I don't take a pill.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: very emotional when I watch cute videos.
Looking forward to: really feeling her kick and move around.
Oils that are helping: peppermint, lemon and lavender! They save me every time.

JAXON:





We went to Lake Havasu for the weekend for Mike's birthday and Jax got to ride on a tube the was behind the boat for the first time. He had so much fun.
We also hung out by the pool and Jax is such a little swimmer now that he has been in swim class for three weeks. He has no fear which is a little scary because he will jump in the water and try to swim to the middle which is not good because he doesn't know what to do after that point. 

1 comment:

  1. Your belly is SO cute!!! <3 Hang in there momma...I was very ill the second time around. Not fun. And after I wasn't sick, I was in ache and pain city. :/ Hopefully you get past the morning sickness and it's smooth sailing from there! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete