Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Week 7



How far along? 7
Baby is the size of: Blueberry
Total weight gain: -.5 (total -3lbs)
Maternity clothes? nope

Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: sleeping has been fine except when Jaxon wakes us up in the middle of the night. When I wake up, I'm also very hungry and have to eat something or I get sick.
Best moment this week: going to Lake Havasu and taking Jax out on a boat.
Movement:  nope
Showing? Just a little bit
Food cravings: Oreo milkshakes and English muffins with cream cheese and jelly.
Gender: too early but I think it's a boy
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: throwing up and nauseous all day. It freaking sucks. I've also had lots of cramps.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: done with being sick all the time. Just ready to be in my second trimester and feeling good.
Looking forward to: having a cute little belly.
Oils that are helping: young living Peppermint EO has been saving me with morning sickness. Not sure what I would do without it.


Jaxon:
This week we took Jax to Havasu and out on the lake for the first time. He was so good and I was incredibly proud of him. He even got to drive the boat, and he was in heaven.
He LOVES super heros and has an obsession with the hulk. He loves yelling, " hulk smash!"
Jax is very good about when he gets hurt. He will get upset when he scrapes his knee but gets over it quickly. He is very interested in the "red stuff". He wants nothing to do with putting bandaids on his cuts but would rather have them on his finger.






No comments:

Post a Comment