Thursday, June 25, 2015

Week 12




How far along? 12 weeks
Baby is the size of: Plum
Total weight gain: -1lbs (total -1.5 lbs)
Maternity clothes? Just pants and I don't wear those all the time.

Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Good. I wake up at about 5am every morning but then go back to sleep for a little bit.
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender!
Movement: I think I may have felt something.
Showing? Yes. Way faster the second time around.
Food cravings: Sweets!
Things that make me sick: anything stinky. Chicken and hamburger haven't been sitting well with me either.
Gender: GIRL! I got the phone call for my blood work and they told me it's a girl. I got off the phone and started crying! We are so incredibly excited! I surprised Mike when he got home from work with a little girl onesie and facetimed our family. Even my sister started crying we she found out. I think it's so crazy that Jax has been saying baby sister since day 1 and he doesn't even know the difference.
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Still nauseous and sometimes crampy. I have also been getting horrible migraines.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Feelings: Very excited but also very tired.
Looking forward to: Feeling movement.
Oils that are helping: I've been using lavender like crazy when I need to relax. I also love diffusing Lime and Citrus Fresh when I can't stand the smell of the house. That combo smells so yummy!




Jaxon:
It's amazing how much Jax has been talking. He can have a conversation with us now. He surprised me the other day when I put his shirt on after swim class and he looked at me and said, "it's nice and warm".
Other things he has been saying:
Whatcha you doing mama
To infinity and beyond
Hold breath (for swim class)
I'll find it! (When we are looking for a toy and he wants to find it)
Stop singing! Or stop talking! (What a snot)


We took Jax to the Del Mar Fair for Father's Day for the first time. He got to ride a pony, a ride by himself and he went on the trampoline thing that shoots you up high for the first time. This kid is so brave and adventitious. 









No comments:

Post a Comment