Wednesday, September 3, 2014

June 30- July 21

Jaxon has been really trying to talk more. He now can say Red "rea" blue "boo".

He's been such a cuddle bug. Every morning we watch a movie, he has to be laying on me. I do love it.

Sometimes he won't take long naps or won't even take a nap till really late in the day.

The forth of July was so much fun! It gets very busy here in Huntington beach so you really don't want to drive your car anywhere. We took our bikes out to go down to the beach, have a picnic at the park and then down to watch fireworks. They close off one of the main roads and allow people to walk or ride their bikes down it. People set fireworks off all night. It definitely was one of the best forth of Julys for us. 








I finally started on my arm! I had been wanting to do it for awhile but just couldn't find exactly what I wanted, so I designed it myself. I love it!



 Says "bye poopoo" anytime I flush the toilet. 

He has not been wanting to let me do anything lately. Im not allowed to cook or clean. He wants me to sit on the couch with him and watch TV. He likes to sit on top of me, which I can't complain because I do love to cuddle with him, I just can't get anything done.

He LOVES playing with Daddy. I know I keep saying this but its just so cute to see how much he loves Michael. They were on the bed the other night and Jax would Butt body slam Mike, so Mike finally started pushing Jax when he would go to jump which would make Jax fly to the other side of Mike. Jax LOVED it and they probably did it for a half and hour. 


Jax watched Mike lay on the ground and was throwing the ball up and catching it. Later we saw Jax trying to do the same thing by himself. I don't know why, but it was such a proud moment.
It shows how much he watches us. That day he somehow turned on one of my yoga videos and I came in the room to see him trying to copy it.

He has been wanting to sit on the counter and play in the skink. He likes to turn the water on and off and grab our toothbrushes. I have to keep taking mine away because he will try to stick it in his mouth. He has been throwing the biggest fits when I take him down or don't let him go up there.

He has a couple places in the house where he will go to throw a fit; by my side of the bed and by his rocking chair in his room. He will put his hands over his face and just cry.


He has been waking up in the middle of the night again and he won't go back to sleep unless he gets to run into our room and give who's ever in bed a kiss.

He is getting good at throwing and catching a ball. It has to be a smaller small and you have to bounce it to him in order for him to catch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment