Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Week 71, 72 & 73

Week 71
We have hit terrible 2's early!
Jaxon's milk was dripping out of his cup so I gave him a napkin and told him to clean it and he new exactly what to do!

This kid loves fries.


Week 72
Jaxon said moo like a cow, only once and I can't get him to do it again. 
Mom and dad got the stomach flu. I have no idea if Jax was the one to get it first because there was one morning he threw up in his crib. The next couple days he just have watery poop so I didn't really think anything of it. Mike got sick and was throwing up all night (2 days after Jax) and then I got it the following day. Luckly, it was only a 12 hour bug, but I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have Mike's mom to help me. I was stuck in bed ALL day.
Jaxon loves sitting in my lap when we are playing with the iPad or watching a movie. I guess this is his way of cuddling.
He bounces when he runs. Its pretty funny.
1-2 naps a day. 

We went to Disneyland again. So glad we have passes!
Jaxon loves riding on the jungle cruse.
We had dinner at the rainforest caffe and got to sit next to the elephants. He would not take his eyes off them. It made him a little nervous when they moved but he did really well.






Tried milk out a container that squirts if you squeeze... We won't be doing that again.


Jax also got to try a slurpee. I have no idea why I let him do that. First and last time. HA!


Week 73
Dad was gone on a business trip for 4 nights. He would FaceTime us and Jax would come up to the phone and give him a high five. We didn't ask him to do that, he did it all on his own. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed by my kid. Those 4 days he was gone were extremely hard for me. It seemed like Jaxon just wanted to be difficult the entire time.

Super Bowl- sucked. Thats all I have to say.

Jax got his 8th tooth Feb 1st. (bottom)

Jax got a horrible rash on his butt. Im thinking its his poop and maybe eating too many little cuties. I might have to take him to the doctor if it doesn't get better. I hated changing his diaper because he would cry in pain every time I would wipe him.



I got to treat my self to some new hair! I went darker and I love it!!

We went to the Wild Animal Park while daddy was gone. Jax needed some baby play date time and mommy needed a break. He also scared me half to death when he walked around a water heater that I didnt know had an opening. So when I walked around back and didn't see him, it scared me half to death! He had walked in an opening that I didn't see. That is why I have a leash for him. 









post signature

2 comments:

  1. So jealous that you guys have Disneyland passes! I would LOVE to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth every penny!! Have you ever been?

      Delete