Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day


Michael, if you ever read this I want you to know how blessed we are to have you in our lives. You are such an amazing dad and husband. 
This week has really opened my eyes to how short life is and I want to spend every day with you enjoying every great thing about you.
My child is so special to me and it just warms my heart to see how special he is to you.
Thank you for being more then the man who created him. You are the true definition of "dad".
I can't wait to see you both grow together and teach him everything you know. Jax will look up to you and want to be just like you.
You really are his first HERO,
And you're my Prince Charming.

We love you so much!



And to my Dad. Thank you for being the best dad to us! You went above and beyond to make sure we always had everything we needed. You have shown me what a great dad and husband look like which has helped me find the man of my dreams. Thank you for always giving us a good laugh when your in a goofy mood. Thank you for teaching me not to drink out of the milk jug and spray whip cream into my mouth ;)
Thank you for everything!
I'm so glad Jax has you as his Papa.
We love you so much!




I put together some gifts for Mike and the two Grandpas.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. I really like the pictures BEST. That fishing lure and guitar pick looking key charm is absolutely precious! Wish I knew how to make these and stamp awesome gifts for our dads! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you ;)
      I've been having way too much fun making all these little hand stamped items. Thank you for helping me get my stores name out there :)
      Hope you still like your necklace.

      Delete