Sunday, February 17, 2013

Colds, Teething & The Not So Fun Stuff



Sophie Teether- Jaxon LOVES to chew on this teether. Not sure what it is about it but all babies seem to like it.

Momma Goose Amber Necklaces & Bracelets - I had heard about these but wasnt to sure about it. It seems way to good to be true. But then I had a lot of friends tell me they loved it for when their baby was teething, so I thought I would at least give it a try. I got the bracelet and put it on Jaxon's ankle so he couldn't chew on it. So far its worked. He hasn't been as grumpy as before and just seems more content.

Camilia Teething Relief- I was giving this to Jax before I got the Amber Bracelet. It was the only medicine that seems to work.

A & D Ointment- NO DIAPER RASH! Why? Oh, just because I put this on him after every changing. And it makes him smell so good!

Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer- Such an easy thermometer for such a wiggly baby.

Boogie Wipes (Grape)- runny nose... try a boogie wipe! I even love it for myself.

Crane Cool Mist Humidifier- I run this every night. I started it when he was sick and it made him sleep better and longer at night.

Baby Simply Saline- When babies are too tiny for meds, this was the only thing I could give Jax when he got sick. At first he hated it! But now he could care less. I spray it in his nose and then use a boogie sucker to suck it back out.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment