Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mommy Spa Day

Since Im a new mom and dont have the time or money to go out and spoil myself, I decide to do it at home.
My mom and sister found this great face mask that most people have the ingredients for already. Its called the Mocha Frappuccino Mask.


  • 2 Tbsp freshly ground coffee (the finer the grind, the better)
  • 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
  • 3 Tbsp. milk (whole), heavy cream, or yogurt ( I use yogurt)
  • 1 Tbsp. honey

Mix all the ingredients together well. I wash my face first, then apply the mask. Let the mask dry for 15-20 minutes. Wash off in the shower, scrubbing VERY lightly over the skin while rinsing. You face feels so good after.

Take the time and do something special for yourself. For me, I try to keep my nails painted and pretty. Its just something I like to do when Jax is sleeping.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment