Monday, January 7, 2013

17 Weeks.




This week has been the start of something wonderful. Jax is now sleeping in his bassinet thingy. I have no idea what to call it. I guess fisher price calls it the newborn sleeper. Anyways, it cradles him like his swing does so he feels secure. All I have to do is put him in it, give him his binky and rock it until he turns his head to the side and closes his eyes. After that he is pretty much good to go. PRAISE GOD. Its about time.

It seems like this week Jaxon has been a lot more talkative. I posted a video on my Facebook page of him talking at the mall. I just adore this kid.


We took family photos this week since Jaxon's little cousin is now here. It was cute getting a picture of the brothers with their baby boys.



We also celebrated my brothers 17th birthday. ( and Jax is 17 weeks)


We got together with Caitlin and her little family so we could take another picture since we did one when we were pregnant at the same time. Her son Emmett is two months younger then Jax and they are the same size! 



Recap:





post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOVE his little jeans and tie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where has time gone? How is he already 17 weeks? I remember just like yesterday when I found you and you had JUST had Jax! Wow, this makes me so sad and put things in to focus for me on how fast time is going to fly with our little Jax. :(

    I love all the pictures, you look amazing and Jax is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete