Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Is Coming, The Goose Is Getting Fat...



Lamaze Early Development Toy, Sir Prance A Lot- This is just too cute and I wanted something colorful that made crinkle noises when you squeezed it. 


Sassy Ring O' Links Rattle Developmental Toy- What a great stocking stuffer. Its cheap and the babies just love grabbing onto it. Jax also loves staring at the different colors. 



Skip Hop Interlocking Foam Tiles- I have always loved these. Many of my friends have had them in different brands but Skip Hop is my favorite! This is perfect for when Jax starts playing with toys. I wont have to worry about putting multiple blankets down and its easy to wipe up drool. 

Green Toys - Dump Truck & Submarine- My all time FAVORITE brand. 100% recycled milk jugs.  

B. One Two Squeeze Blocks from Toysmith- This is another one of my go to brands. Everything they design is so stinkin cute! These blocks are perfect for stacking (and knocking down). I cant wait for him to start playing with these.

Eric Carle Chime Set Infant Toy - Caterpillar/Elephant- I had to get some toys that he would be able to play with now. He loves the chime noise that they make when you shake them. Its nice to have a change from the normal rattle.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from Friday Chaos.

    I love your baby's Christmas outfit! And that reideer hat... oh my. Too cute!

    Anyway, thanks for posting this. If you’ve never visited yet, I hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, new follower from the blog hop. What an adorable little boy you have! Such cute pictures. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete