Monday, November 5, 2012

8 Weeks Old- Last Day Of Moving


Almost 2 months old! ( On Nov 10th)
My sweet baby Jax, you are getting so big! (Even though you are still so tiny)
I have no idea how you are still in newborn clothes and diapers.
The biggest thing this week was that you started cooing much more. 
I love when you coo at me and start smiling right after.
It just melts my heart!
At 8 weeks old, you traveled from Colorado Springs to San Diego (In a 4 day stretch). 
Thats the most you have ever been in the car.
You got to meet so many people on the way. Every single one just adored you.
I feel so blessed to have you in my life.


Last day of traveling. 
(Havasu to San Diego)
At this point Mike & I were ready to be done drive and so was Jax.
He slept most of the time but got fussy once again when he woke up.
When we got to San Diego, he was greeted by his Auntie Nikki and Uncle Scottie.
That was the first time my brother got to meet him.
I dont have a picture of the together because my brother wanted to wait until he was over his cold.
Later that night he got to meet his Grandpa for the first time.

Havasu

Great Grandpa

Grandma

Jax meeting his Grandpa for the first time.

Silly face

post signature

10 comments:

  1. That looks like an awesome road trip (and brave! 8 weeks, oh my god!) I bet the family were thrilled to meet him :)

    I'm your newest follower via the "Almost Friday" blog hop. Stop by my blog sometime and say hi!

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am a new blog follower! I have a little man who is just over 2 months old too! I have to say that your little guy is super cute! I look forward to following your blog and watching him grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... Jax has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is totally adorable! Our little one is 8 weeks on Thurs. Time is flying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time really does fly by. I still cant believe my little guy is already 2 months old!

      Delete
  5. Your baby is precious!! New follower from the mingle, would love a follow back.

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie Sierra! Over from Mom's Monday Mingle and now following :) Love your blog design and look forward to reading more. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Tell Me About it Tuesday blog hop, and I'm loving your blog so far... super cute! Your baby is seriously the sweetest little thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to read more from you!

    What's in a Name?

    ReplyDelete
  8. you and your baby are soo precious!! Thank you so much for linking up with us!

    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete