Monday, October 1, 2012

3 Weeks Old



3 WEEKS!
Where do I start? Well, Mike and I gave him his first tub bath. At first he was ok... then he peed... and shortly after he had a poop explosion. That led us to taking him out to clean the tub and fill it again, which made him cry the entire rest of the time.
I also found out that my son has distance when he pees. And when he pees...he poops right after. Now I make sure to always have a diaper under his butt when changing him.
When we have a good night, we have a bad night right after. I don't know if he wasn't feeling good one of the nights but we had a night where he was screaming as loud as he could. It breaks my heart when I cant make him feel better. Poor little guy.
Other then the crying because he doesn't lie to be naked, he really is a good baby. If we go places, he sleeps the whole time. He only wakes up when he is hungry.
Man oh man do I love this little boy!  




( No, thats not him peeing)



Thank you pinterest for the idea!



Grandma & Grandpa Alford

FaceTiming Uncle Scottie



And then theres Avery. Funniest little girl ever! ( My best friends daughter) 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment