Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Newborn Must Haves


Carters Blankets- I absolutely love the double sided blankets they make. They are so soft and Jaxon loves to be wrapped up in them. I bought that exact same one in the picture at Target.

Boppy- Helps so much when you are nursing. I also used it for when Jaxon was sleeping on my chest at night. I was scared he was going to roll off so I put that around me and propped my arms on it.

Gerber Onesies (with the cuffs)- Jaxon scratches up his face if his hands aren't covered. I tried mittens and socks and nothing seemed to work until I got these. Now its all he wears.

BabyGanics Hand Sanitizer- I have some in my diaper bag and at home.

Johnson & Johnson Baby Hand & Face Wipes- Great for washing his face real quick.

Lansinoh Pads, Milk Storage, and Lanolin- Everything you need for breast feeding.

Nap Nanny- (Updated Jan 7 2013) Scratch that. Its been recalled. :(

Price Lionheart Wipe Warmer- If you have a baby like mine that does not like to be naked and cries every time they have their diaper changed, then you need this! Jax HATES cold wipes on his butt.







post signature

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get the Nap Nanny's? I have thought about buying one - just have no idea where you get them. I may wait and see what all I get after the baby shower. I have heard such great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine at Babies R Us. I think amazon sells it too. Its for sure worth the money. He sleeps a lot longer when he is in it.

      Delete