Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What Will Jaxon Look Like?


Mommy Thinks....

Eye Color: Blue
I have blue eyes and Mike's are Blue but can change.
Hair Color: Blonde

We both have blonde hair.
Skin Color: FAIR
We both have fair skin but I hope he gets Mike's skin tone since he gets the perfect tan.
Bald or Full Head of Hair: Bald or very little hair.
Hair Type: Wavy
I have wavy hair but I'm hoping he gets Mike's somewhat straight hair.
Who Will He Look Like: Mike
I feel like first borns always look more like their dads.
Bad Traits He'll Probably Get: 
1: My stubbornness 
2: My Shyness 








Daddy Thinks....


Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
We both have blonde hair.
Skin Color: FAIR
Bald or Full Head of Hair: Bald
Hair Type: Straight
Who Will He Look Like: Me
Bad Traits He'll Probably Get: 
1: Stubbornness 
2: Loud







No comments:

Post a Comment