Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cloth Diapers

Cloth Diapers!

After talking with a good friend of mine, I decided it would be a good idea to do cloth diapers.
Since babies can be expensive, this was one way we could help save a little bit of money.
Yes they are expensive at first but in the long run it ends up being way cheaper.
You do have to have the patiences to do it. It works best if you are a stay at home mom or there is someone there everyday or every other day to do the laundry.

My plan is to start off with deposable diapers while Jaxon is real little then go to cloth diapers.
Im not 100% sure yet but I think I might only do cloth diapers at home and normal diapers when I go places. So far I have 4 different brands that I'm going to try. All of them are the one size pocket diapers.
The last one seems to good to be true with the price, but I have a friend who swears by them so I was willing to give them a chance.

Here are my diapers.


Best Bottom Diapers
-This is the start to my collection. I need more shells which are the diapers.
In the picture their are 2 different sizes with the inserts. The green trim is a size small and the two below are small doublers (For night time so keep more pee in). The white trim is a size medium... ill be getting the doublers for them later.


Blueberry Diapers
- Each diaper comes with two inserts. 
One is a small and the other can be a medium or large just by changing the snaps.


Charlie Banana Diapers
 - Each diaper comes with two size insert that you can double for heavy wetters.


Alva Diapers
-My friend told me about this brand and Im very curious to try these out.
 I paid around $5 for each one! She said these are the ones that worked the best for her boys
and many of her friends.
The 4 lighter blues are from the B series and the dark blue on is from the C series.
The difference is the C series has 2 rows of snaps to keep more in.
They come with only one insert so I'm not sure if that will be enough of if I want to buy more just incase he is a heavy wetter.



I cant wait to try all these out and let you all know my favorite!




For people who just aren't sure yet:




6 Reasons Why Cloth Diapers Are Better


How To Use.
Note: Its easier to just grab the top of the insert and shake of the 
diaper into the pail instead of doing it right before you wash them.



These two videos made me feel better about doing cloth diapers.


Cloth Wipes


No comments:

Post a Comment