Saturday, August 25, 2012

36 Weeks. 4 Weeks Left!!





4 more weeks! I just cant believe I will have a baby in a month.
This time last year I was saying how I didn't want kids for awhile and God changed something
in me. I never thought I would be so excited to be a mom and I never knew you could love someone who you have never met so much!
Jaxon has been super active lately. It looks like I have an alien inside me.
Now that I'm on maternity leave I have been able to relax a little. 
Its easier to get through this pain because I can just go lay down, which at work I couldn't.
Im still doing physical therapy once a week and I leave feeling so relaxed.
Tuesday I have my doctors appointment and Im hoping to find out if he is still breeched and when I might have this baby. I have this feeling he is going to be late :-x
Other then that, I have slowly been getting ready. Most of the stuff for him is done but I also have to pack because we will be moving out of our apartment the beginning of November. Moving
with a one month old should be lots of fun...


How far along? 36 Weeks
Weight gained this week: 2.5 ( Total 27.5 )
Maternity clothes? 50/50
Stretch Marks? Yes, but only on my hips. I hope thats it.
Sleep? Some nights are good but others are horrible. It doesnt help that I'm starting to get sick.
Miss Anything? Being able to get off my butt with no problem, bending over, decent size boobs, not feeling sick all of the time... and the list could keep going.
Movement? Big time.
Food Cravings? Nothing extreme but I do still love chocolate milk and cereal.
Anything Making You Queasy or sick? Anything stinky.
Gender? Baby BOY.
Labor Signs? Braxton Hicks, and mine suck!
Symptoms? Very bad back pains and lower abdomen pains. They have me going to physical therapy for it.
Belly Button In Or Out? Still in.
Wedding Ring On Or Off? Off :(
Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time? Mostly happy, but I do have my days.
Looking Forward To? Jaxon's arrival! 







This Week: (thebump.com)

He's still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 4.2- to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up.

He's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on his own.

His skin is getting smooth and soft and his gums are rigid.

His liver and kidneys are in working order.

Circulation and immune systems are basically good to go, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment