Friday, August 17, 2012

35 Weeks


With all this pain, I cant wait to go on maternity leave!
Im really looking forward to it but I feel like this next week will go 
by so slow because of it. My doctor has me going to a physical therapist once to twice 
a week to see if that will help the pain. Its something I would recommend to
and pregnant lady who is hurting, especially with the big belly pulling on your back.
Besides that, I still cant believe that in 5 weeks ill be holding my little boy!
I feel like there is still so much I need and not much time.
I just bough more cloth diapers this week but I still need many more.
Ill be doing a post of those once he is a little older. I have 4 different
brands that I'm trying and I hope they all work perfectly because they are so cute!!


How far along? 35 Weeks
Weight gained this week: 0 ( Total 25 )
Maternity clothes? 50/50
Stretch Marks? Yes, but only on my hips. I hope thats it.
Sleep? Some nights are good but others are horrible.
Miss Anything? Being able to get off my butt with no problem, bending over, decent size boobs, not feeling sick all of the time... and the list could keep going.
Movement? Big time.
Food Cravings? Nothing extreme but I do love chocolate milk lately.
Anything Making You Queasy or sick? Anything stinky.
Gender? Baby BOY.
Labor Signs? Braxton Hicks, and mine suck!
Symptoms? Very back back pains and lower abdomen pains. They have me going to physical therapy for it.
Belly Button In Or Out? Still in.
Wedding Ring On Or Off? Off :(
Happy Or Moody Most Of The Time? Mostly happy, but I do have my days.
Looking Forward To? Maternity Leave!




This Week: (thebump.com)
He's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, he won't get much longer,
 but he's plumping up. He's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, 
and he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.
Now, his hearing is fully developed, and he responds best to high-pitched noises.
His testes have probably fully descended.

30 wks- 35 wks









New Baby!


One down, two to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment