Saturday, August 4, 2012

33 Weeks


Today I was having a lot of lower back and abdominal pains so I went to the hospital
to get it checked out since the nurse said it could be preterm labor. After 4 hours and multiple tests,
I found out I was having small contractions but nothing to worry about right at this moment.
I was told I need to drink more water and watch to see if I still get the pains. 
I thought I was drinking lots of water already....
Monday I'm suppose to set up an appointment with my doctor to talk to her more about it.
All I know is I don't want to go through these pains anymore.



How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 0( Total 22.5)
Maternity clothes? Some maternity, some normal.
Stretch marks? Tinny ones on my hips.
Sleep: I wake up a lot through out the night. Its hard staying comfy. 
Miss Anything? Good sleep.
Movement:Yes, he has been stretching and kicking my bladder. 

Food cravings: Nothing extreme. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything gross.
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Maybe Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: My lower back is killing me and the stretching hurts. Since he is breeched right now, I'm feeling sharp pain above my pelvic bone.
Belly Button in or out? In, but its getting shallo
w.
Wedding rings on or off? Off 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Both. 
Looking forward to: Jaxon's arrival. 

This Weeks: (thebump.com)
He weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. 
And he may grow up to a full inch this week -- amazing. ( My baby is smaller... he is in the 18th percentile)
He's keeping his eyes open while awake.
He's also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.
His bones are hardening.
And he going through (more) major brain development -- that's one smart baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment