Saturday, July 21, 2012

31 Weeks


Im noticing my energy dropping. Im always so tired and I take naps throughout the day.
I still get sick every once in awhile and throw up.
I thought that was suppose to stop after the first trimester.
I'm only 2 months away and Im starting to not want to be pregnant anymore.
If I felt great, I would have no problem staying pregnant.
He is still breeched which is giving me not so fun pains. Little stinker.

He is still a little stubborn man. I keep having to go back to the 3D ultrasound place
because he is always hiding his face. Make sure if you ever do a 3D ultrasound, the
company will keep letting you come back if they can't get a good picture. 
The place I go to is GREAT.
( First Glimpse in Colorado Springs.)


How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1.5( Total 20.5)
Maternity clothes? Some maternity, some normal.
Stretch marks? Not yet. :) Im hoping to be the lucky one that doesn't get it.
Sleep: I sleep till about 4am and then I'm wide awake. Im so drained half way through my day that I have to take a nap.
Miss Anything? My energy, looking cute in clothes, and weighing 20 lbs lighter haha.
Movement:Yes, he has been stretching and kicking my bladder. I love watching him push up on my stomach.

Food cravings: No intense cravings. Most things still sound gross but there is a couple things I can still handle. ( Sams club hotdogs) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything slimy. And the smell of dog poop (Which made me throw up right before I had to leave for work). 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Nope. I thought I was having Braxton Hicks, but now I don't think I am.

Symptoms: My lower back is killing me and the stretching hurts. Since he is breeched right now, I'm feeling sharp pain above my pelvic bone.
Belly Button in or out? Its still in. I don't think it will poke out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off :( But my husband got me one to wear until after Jaxon gets here.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Tomorrows baby shower! 

This Weeks: (thebump.com)


He's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds this month.
He's going through major brain and nerve development.
 He's getting so big, he's probably crowding your lungs.
Eye development, too. His irises now react to light!
All five of his senses are in working order.






She thinks she's the baby right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment