Sunday, July 8, 2012

29 Weeks


Not much happened this week besides me getting a REALLY bad headache that made me throw up.
I can't wait to meet him but I'm really going to miss watching him move around in my tummy.
I love seeing and feeling him stretch and kick.
My puppy Lacy has been very cuddly lately... it makes me wonder if she knows whats going on.
I still can't believe ill have a son in 2 1/2 months!
My due date is my birthday... do you think he will arrive before, on it, or after?

How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain: .5( Total 18)
Maternity clothes? Yes...some shirts, maternity pants and belly band. I LOVE my leggings. 
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Im starting to toss and turn again. I still haven't had to get up to pee yet.
Miss Anything? Food I'm not allowed to eat and being able to do things on my own like carrying something heavy.
Movement:Yes, he has been stretching and kicking my bladder. 

Food cravings: Fruit loops, chocolate milk, Peach ice tea from Olive Garden and Strawberries with the cream cheese and marshmallow cream mix.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything slimy. And the smell of dog poop.
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs: Nope. Just Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: My lower back is killing me and the stretching hurts. Boobs won't stop growing. Braxton hicks... they suck.
Belly Button in or out? In, but its getting shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? Off :( But my husband got me one to wear until after Jaxon gets here.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: The second baby shower. (2 Weeks)

This Weeks: (thebump.com)
Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. 
Right now, he weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but he's still got a ways to go -- 
can you believe he'll triple in weight before birth?
He's getting a little cramped in there, since he's growing so fast. 
But you probably already realize that, since you're getting all those jabs and kicks.
He's growing white fat deposits under his skin, and his energy is surging because of it.
Feel a subtle twitch? It might be baby hiccupping.

No comments:

Post a Comment