Friday, June 22, 2012

27 Weeks


( Lacy looking at my belly)

Now I know why people say it sucks being pregnant in the summer.
Its been in the 90s all week and I feel like I'm melting.
But I have been loving wearing dresses! So I can't complain too much.
Today my baby app says I'm 90 days away from having Jaxon!
I can't believe I'm going to be a mom in only 3 months. :)


How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: - .5 ( Total 15.5)
Maternity clothes? Yes...some shirts, maternity pants and belly band.
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: Yes.
Miss Anything? Food I'm not allowed to eat.
Movement:Yes, and Im still not use to it. Its such a weird feeling when he starts to move around and wiggle. But I do love it!

Food cravings: Peach ice tea from Olive Garden. Strawberries with the cream cheese and marshmallow cream mix.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Dog poop and brushing my teeth. And when people talk about gross things.

Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: My lower back is killing me and the stretching hurts. Boobs won't stop growing.
Belly Button in or out? In, but is getting shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? Off :( But my husband got me one to wear until after Jaxon gets here.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: The second baby shower.

This Weeks: (thebump.com)

He's practicing inhaling and exhaling with his rapidly developing lungs.
It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! And his brain will keep on getting more complex.




RECAP

1st Trimester!


2nd Trimester!


No comments:

Post a Comment