Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Pregnancy Must Haves



Belly Band- I started getting really bad pains in my stomach 
 that felt like ripping. My doctor told me to get one of these and see if it helps.
Once I started wearing this, I notice how little it happens now. 
There are also many other great reasons to own one or two of these.

Cocoa Butter Lotion- I have heard from many people that stretch marks are hereditary 
but I don't see the point to still not try. Who knows, it might even lessen the amount you get.
Plus I love using it all over to make my skin feel awesome.

Pregnancy Wedge & Body Pillow- I own and use them both.
I put the wedge behind my back which helps me to not roll over. I even use the wedge in the front along with the pillow. I guess it just depends on my mood. 
But I have gotten the best sleep once I started using them.

Little Blueberry Muffins- I get a pack of little blueberry muffins from Sam's Club
to keep by my bed for when I wake up in the middle of the night with hunger pains.
It even helps in the morning with morning sickness. 


CamelBak 1L Bottle- I take this everywhere with me! It helps me make
sure I'm drinking the right amount of water daily.











No comments:

Post a Comment